JP Vossen on 26 Apr 2016 14:52:14 -0700

[PLUG] disk image one-liner

> Subject: Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] TOMORROW - Tue, Apr 19, 2016: PLUG North - "Linux Containers" by Jason Plum and Rich Freeman (*6:30 pm* at CoreDial in Blue Bell)

On 04/26/2016 12:07 PM, Keith C. Perry wrote:
So, even though I always start with 100Gb disk images when I move
the file system, it gets imaged onto the appropriate medium in at the
appropriate size with the same one-liner. It doesn't matter whether
its a 16Gb USB stick, 128Gb SSD or 1Tb encrypted VM container with
system and data volumes.

And that one-liner would be....what now? Sounds quite interesting! XFS only or generic?

Later,
JP