Jason Plum on 27 Apr 2016 11:23:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] R Pi3 Kodi, VLC and ffmpeg

Aka, we've had this in Arch for a while ;)

Jason Plum
WarheadsSE

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 2:22 PM, JP Vossen <jp@jpsdomain.org> wrote:
OK, I'll take you word on that.  :-)

On 04/27/2016 02:19 PM, Jason Plum wrote:
This basically calls back to being able to properly use OpenMAX/OMX and
integrating that to whatever. And then, magic! It works.

Jason Plum
WarheadsSE

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 2:18 PM, JP Vossen <jp@jpsdomain.org