Thomas Delrue on 15 May 2016 11:39:48 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft to force upgrades to Windows 10

There's this thing as well: https://github.com/th3power/aegis-voat
although I can't vouch for its reliability or trustworthiness (I'm not
using the Windows-malware, you see).
While on the bright side, it's a source repo, so you can look at what
it's doing and modify it yourself as well, it's just like any one of
these things, it's in perpetual catch-up mode: It's gotta be successful
all the time, whereas MSFT only has to be successful once.