Thomas Delrue on 15 May 2016 15:16:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft to force upgrades to Windows 10

Doanyone have any confirmation as to whether this is forced upon
domain-joined/enterprise edition machines as well? From my glancing, it
looks like enterprise edition will not be force-fed Win10.
A subset of your customers may be protected (for now) from the Win10
force-feeding that way.

I'm surprised no-one has set up a free/paid WSUS server that people can
subscribe to which would scrub all Win10 updates from the aether before
they reach you. (Keith, I'm demanding royalty payments if you set this
up ;P - demanding sure... getting...??? eeehhhhhh... yaknow)