Michael Leone on 19 May 2016 14:06:12 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Looking for help with Chrome on lubuntu 14.04 trusty i386
- From: Michael Leone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Looking for help with Chrome on lubuntu 14.04 trusty i386
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 17:06:08 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mike-leone.com; s=google; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=IlXGGEmL+t0WkNlFv4SlvbUpNB31HnczuX/i5L9UPbY=; b=WBQF3rznbhofUzZ50YXBWF9RIGj93gpSGqJZiahav+/5+Hipt/CoIzKFR9eM+5LLcr QWGkUOQbd5i3aQmpMSoLs2p+x77eb+gvhPq2xJ3OQNYG+789E5W/eITHdosmEZNOf/GR fc+DR0GY4FKxJqka5rgbWvtQipsad5sV2ATUw=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: "plug" <email@example.com>
On Thursday, May 19, 2016, Rich Mingin (PLUG) <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Oh, right, because Windows users never bash on Mac people?
I wasn't speaking of Mac users, you're changing the subject. :-)
It's all about the perceived enemy, and most Windows users aren't really aware of Linux.
No, that's where you're wrong. There is no "enemy". That's the point.
And yes, Windows people who disparage Macs without knowing anything about that OS are just as wrong. But how does someone else doing something wrong have any bearing on what we are talking about?
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug