Keith C. Perry on 3 Jun 2016 19:50:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Dependencies and Ubuntu 16.04

To piggyback on this... One of the things I've learned by using the release upgrade process is that its takes at least that long (release upgrades aren't available until ~3 months after release for LTS versions) for the new repos to have the dependency requirements consistent.

Of course, you could always compile these things yourself and remove them later once the repos are in order.

---
KP-