john boris on 6 Jun 2016 10:08:06 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] Removing software from Software updater
- From: john boris <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [PLUG] Removing software from Software updater
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 13:08:01 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=qAeEGxTVwMtL7PtJZqNlEcfvfPBbRdViN1W4hJrovUs=; b=Oo2j8j0k64SEdCh0HIsLvF34jmJcZHK3lPvEnU0emfbYS2oNXzx1Ah9FO0ZSCPbJvj gHHXQKVsmVlSfviue5FuI1Wu2hnmNatAOXN5Cw28wzgNkCVEqzMLFWSBzyyyw6N5vNtT daBGwWaVM6BWQZht7rZ2BgbRq5rZFRw6ciYI51q/8APKRCdv06SJw0xhPjCMtI8k1QmR L7GH+9Xrgcqc8eEXLc80vUdJhR9O2xmr8+Xea2W4gi7PLlHb4jVZEE3Rr9RnZ1uHM8lw WKpR0QjTDnIfcu7iRJnrzZ+mAoeGI6KkvP9oOLkLLtcwgYA4jKGjIEszjJzQ4c1qOpwY zMpQ==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Before I found out that Chrome would not work with the 32bit version of lubuntu I am using I did an install of Chrome. It caused issues (obviously) so I uninstalled it but now it is still in my software updater and every time I go to update I have to remember to uncheck the Google Chrome line or the update will fail. I then have to go through a bunch of steps to get back to the screen where i can uncheck the box so my software updates will run.
Does anyone know how to remove the google chrome entry from my software updater GUI screen? I have been searcing but haven't found the rosetta stone of words to find a fix.
This is just a PITA fix as I can get past it.
Thanks in Advance
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug