Rohit Mehta on 13 Jul 2016 12:35:31 -0700

[PLUG] Hope ticket available

Hi all.  I've moved to Seattle to work for Amazon.  Although I have been going to HOPE (hackers on planet earth) since 2006 I don't think I'll be traveling to NYC weekend after next.

Does anybody want my already purchased ticket?  Check out hope.net website and talks (on YouTube) from previous years.  It's a really enjoyable event and the event is across the street from Penn Station.