Mike James on 11 Jul 2016 13:27:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Multiple Terminal Programs

I use csshX all the time. On the mac, iTerm2 can also send the same keystrokes to all windows. On windows, I especially liked mRemote-NG because of its flexibility - I could set up RDP and SSH sessions, store them, group them by tabs, etc.