Michael Leone on 16 Sep 2016 19:13:54 -0700

[PLUG] Top-posting (was: Replacement mailing list idea)

On Friday, September 16, 2016, Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net> wrote:
Ok, now I know you're definitely trolling!

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 9:48 PM, Michael Leone <turgon@mike-leone.com> wrote:
> It was deliberate. LOL

A bit of trolling, yes. But also serious. Getting so worked up over top-posting ... Very martinet, dont'cha think? I mean, I'm old school, i don't top-post very often, and then only if I'm in a hurry and the mail client isn't all that easy to use. But I'm not going too heap vitriol and opprobrium on anyone who does. There's so many more actual important things to get upset over ...