Rich Freeman on 17 Sep 2016 13:24:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Top-posting (was: Replacement mailing list idea)

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> I use a gmail address for a couple of my mailing list subscriptions,
> and I'm perfectly able to bottom post, via my Claws-Mail email client.

Sure, I was referring to using GMail as an MUA, not an MTA.  Obviously
if it is just the MTA it shouldn't be messing with the content of the
email or things like the References header.  I imagine that MS
Exchange would probably work just as well in that regard.

--
Rich