Ken Smith on 9 Oct 2016 07:39:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] phone

Ya I was hoping the reviews weren't true.  I really want to get away from Samsung.
I need the financing so swappa isn't going to work.

I usually do disable all of those settings that I don't use.

Also T-Mobile is giving a LG 8 tablet with the purchase of the G5 which is pretty sweet.

So it looks like I'll give the LG a shot. I appreciate the feedback