Greg Helledy on 19 Oct 2016 10:25:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] WAS: spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD Now: Email support

All my users are employees of a single company and would not be sending spam.

If any of my users had any issues sending email, I would have heard of it. The last time anyone had an issue sending mail was over a year ago, so if this is what "broken" looks like, I'm content for it to be broken.

I suspect if we're on any kind of list it's based on a block of IPs, not our particular IP. We're on a VPS, which spammers like to use, so it's not surprising that other IPs in our block would be on blacklists. Nothing I can do about that, unfortunately.

But I will investigate further in case there's anything actually coming from our server. Regardless, your spam filter is pickier than that of any of the companies and government agencies we do business with.

--
Greg Helledy
GRA, Incorporated