Christopher Barry on 22 Oct 2016 22:38:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 22:33:44 +0200
ac <ac@main.me> wrote:

>I think I need to break it down for you some more....
>
>What you are advocating is a 'closed" Internet.
>
>An Internet where the "receivers" decide what they will be receiving
>
>But
>
>You completely miss the point of the Internet.
>
>It is not a "one way" street
>
>Your receivers may decide to not receive my emails asd my address is
>@me

Or you, mine, because you discriminate against IPv4, and I only use v4
for a variety of reasons...

>If I then decide to also stop receiving your crap, what is the result?

um, dunno. maybe this silly and ignorant swordfight ends?

..snip..

--
Regards,
Christopher