ac on 23 Oct 2016 10:57:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 01:38:24 -0400
Christopher Barry <christopher.r.barry@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 22:33:44 +0200
> ac <ac@main.me> wrote:
> >What you are advocating is a 'closed" Internet.
> >An Internet where the "receivers" decide what they will be receiving
> >
> >But
> >
> >You completely miss the point of the Internet.
> >It is not a "one way" street
> >Your receivers may decide to not receive my emails asd my address is
> >@me
>
> Or you, mine, because you discriminate against IPv4, and I only use v4
> for a variety of reasons...

Yes, but if you use your ipv4 number to send phish/child porn/spam or
whatever then you need to be punished.

Instead, what you believe is that it is okay to block some random NAME
like .com or .org or .me or whatever.

Simply because it is a name.