ac on 23 Oct 2016 10:54:59 -0700

Re: [PLUG] spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD

On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 12:09:16 -0400
Rich Kulawiec <rsk@gsp.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 10:33:44PM +0200, ac wrote:
> > I think I need to break it down for you some more....
> >
> > What you are advocating is a 'closed" Internet.
> >
> > An Internet where the "receivers" decide what they will be receiving
>
> Jebus.  Stop.  Just stop.
>
> First, as someone who has been working on building and running this
> network since well before we called it "the Internet", I really don't
> think I need a lecture from you on what I'm doing or not doing.

boy, you have a huge ego.

I do not care if you were involved in creating the Internet before it
was called the Internet.

I read the drivel that you write now.

And right now, you are arguing for a closed Internet.

You blocked the new TLD's even before they became live as you saw the
threat from typo squatters etc etc etc - what absolute bullshit.

You are part of the reason that we still have spam.

If the senders of abuse/phish/spam were properly punished by civil
society, then there would be so much less abuse.

Instead, what we have is FUD

Andre