Greg Helledy on 12 Nov 2016 20:51:35 -0800

[PLUG] Need A Calendar Server Recommendation

FWIW, we use Baikal for our small company, and have had no issues with it for the couple of years since we started.

http://sabre.io/baikal/

You will want to have a separate subdomain set up to make things work cleanly (e.g. calendar.yourcompany.com)

We access it with Thunderbird. Every employee is set up with T-Bird for email and calendar, with a public/companywide calendar running by default. They can optionally have a personal calendar(s) added. You do have to tweak a setting in T-bird to allow multiple accounts on the same domain to work.

--
Greg Helledy
GRA, Incorporated