Will on 13 Nov 2016 18:11:14 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Call for a PLUG CENTRAL speaker for December

I need to give my 2 cents on PhillyPug. This is not the first time they popped up on our mailing list/meetup page trying to name drop themselves on this group I'm glad there is interest but if there is a talk that Philly Pug is interested in that we are covering, please stop our meeting and stop trying to poach our talks. This is the second time this has happened and seeing how it's someone different I have a feeling it won't be the last.

Anthony, you got my vote on the topic. I'll see you there as I have yet to play with Django and I have no problem trolling your code. Variation on a similar talk.... as anyone interested in Jupyter notebooks for scientific purposes in addition to applications for sysadmins?

-Will C