Eric Lucas on 13 Nov 2016 18:13:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Call for a PLUG CENTRAL speaker for December

Now I tend to think of PLUG as being as much about Open Source and related computing technologies
as it is about just "Linux".  For most of us it would probably be boring to sit around discussing kernel parameters and queueing algorithms.

We've even had folks like Roger Dingledine, one of the core founders of TOR, speak with us twice.
His talks are not so much about technology but about laws and politics and rights and privacy - which can effect everything we do.

So, yes, Django is just fine.  Perfect in fact.