Gary Duzan on 13 Nov 2016 18:27:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Call for a PLUG CENTRAL speaker for December

In Message <CAO8063UcgWS3M2ztN_0N=UoBeMMKFeMWD=zZ3wUh7xM1vuTTiw@mail.gmail.com>,
   Will <staticphantom@gmail.com>wrote:

=>I need to give my 2 cents on PhillyPug. This is not the first time they
=>popped up on our mailing list/meetup page trying to name drop themselves on
=>this group I'm glad there is interest but if there is a talk that Philly
=>Pug is interested in that we are covering, please stop our meeting and stop
=>trying to poach our talks. This is the second time this has happened and
=>seeing how it's someone different I have a feeling it won't be the last.

   I'm not sure what exactly the complaint is here. If there is
some reason you aren't interested in having PhillyPUG members
attend, I have no problem not posting. I haven't been active with
PhillyPUG for a while as getting into Philly isn't particularly
convenient for me, and I haven't done much serious Python for a
while, but I still follow what they are up to. So I have nothing
invested in the matter either way.

				Gary Duzan

=>Anthony, you got my vote on the topic. I'll see you there as I have yet to
=>play with Django and I have no problem trolling your code. Variation on a
=>similar talk.... as anyone interested in Jupyter notebooks for scientific
=>purposes in addition to applications for sysadmins?
=>
=>-Will C
=>
=>On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 8:58 PM, Anthony Martin <