Tone Montone on 13 Jan 2017 08:03:29 -0800
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] Just sharing a good product
- From: Tone Montone <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [PLUG] Just sharing a good product
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:03:22 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=BozjnDDOJxwRuVQvxwKmXwfUhKjAVbNj4FlafMXKfck=; b=Pititt9ErY7RaWC6cp059UMNTHfIVVN3keZ1s4xEuSw9d81QeKY87EeNjgaPFhErXc dex6g4QQkSZw2TSuBllUneAYe7uUhdxX9NR0oilUaAvKWfixCBM3BQtU9so8+79rmBg9 genP09MK2eguRDxycgOoA7L3LMoUsh9a6sO1pPIUaOHIjcrewRW9/ClDVMwWjdaGhxi/ LjH+PaFIfqHzTcq6iYNoPw/eJnJZAPYB1ghMJ+FHUimewvSS41ZdlJbLhm50lA1YRCXM nQA74xmVI2eVtdES9yOy6geb7mufgF0MOhc85wDSe7mB0IlBeg28Iy/gjDtlmbEz344e vbrw==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For more than a year I have been using a really good terminal product called MobaXterm and just wanted to share it with all of you. If you know about it great, if not...
I was tasked with supporting many remote servers and got tired of losing my putty windows and was looking for a better way to organize my workload. MobaXterm provides a tabbed client that allows me to control, label, and colorize my xterm sessions. It also provides and sftp browser, an X11 emulator, ssh tunneling, and a whole lot more.
There is a free and professional edition. The free does most of what I need, the pro allows unlimited sessions; I think the bookmark or memory sessions are limited to 10. Pro edition is $69, which is steep for me, especially since the EU price is only 49EU; the USD and EU are almost same, which does not make sense, but <insert rant here>.
Anyway, if you need something like the above, here is the link:
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug