Casey Bralla on 13 Jan 2017 10:10:14 -0800

[PLUG] Gnome Applications Look Flat in KDE

OK, this topic is not very important like security, etc taht we've been
discussing, but it _IS_ annoying me <OCD sigh>

I'm setting up gnucash to run under KDE.   The widget toolkit looks butt-ugly,
while KDE apps look very nice.  is there a way to enhance the flat looking
screen appearance of gnome apps in KDE?

I've played with the KDE settings for GTK apps, and I can change the icons,
but the windows themselves look drab.

Anybody got any suggestions?  TIA!
--

Casey Bralla