Tone Montone on 14 Jan 2017 12:54:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Just sharing a good product

Update: MobaXterm replied to my questions as to why EU is cheaper than USD, when the two are almost at parity.  They said they don't automate or update the current exchange rate, so it's a one and done.  They did say you could pay in Euros to get the cheaper price.  ...<rant> So odd, they're qualified to code a product as good as this, but not able to provide quotes with accurate and current exchange rates.

Good luck,

Mike