Fred Stluka on 16 Feb 2017 15:52:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Start-up Advice

Casey,

Here's a great article posted by a recruiter friend of mine.
Better to stay with a large company for your entire career,
or take a "risk" like joining a startup?
- http://jobtipsforgeeks.com/2015/01/15/stability/

You may also enjoy my comment at the bottom.  My experience
of recruiting my friend Mike to join my team at a startup:
- http://jobtipsforgeeks.com/2015/01/15/stability/#comment-14317

Also, Mike's comment about how well it worked out for him:
- http://jobtipsforgeeks.com/2015/01/15/stability/#comment-14824

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.