Doug Stewart on 19 Feb 2017 19:29:07 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Laptop recommendations

I too am in the market for a laptop now that I'm changing to a new job and have to send the MacBook Pro back. I'm frankly fed up with Mac OS and am looking to get something I can dual boot with Win10 (you know, for games!) and preferably a RHEL derivative.

I've looked at the Asus Republic of Gamers series but can't seem to find any info on Linux compatibility. Anyone have recommendations in those respects?

--
Doug Stewart