Casey Bralla on 19 Apr 2017 11:08:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Alternative to Gentoo?

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:02:12 PM EDT gary@duzan.org wrote:
> => On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:59:19 -0400
> => "Gavin W. Burris" <bug@wharton.upenn.edu> wrote:
> =>
> => No Enlightenment, so no thanks. ;) E is the only desktop IMHO.

> I run the XFCE Spin on my laptop and a couple of VMs (Xen for home, VMware
> for work) and and happy enough with it. I don't need a lot of glitz in my
> UI.
>
>                               Gary Duzan

Egads!  Burn that man at the stake as a heretic!  :)

I must confess that I like KDE because of all the extra, totally surpluflous
eye candy.

OTOH, I think KMail is the best eMail client available... when it works (which
it does most of the time)

--

Casey Bralla