ac on 26 Apr 2017 22:50:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Webroot

imnsho anyone using free anything should know that they are the product

people should accept that they are products as they are not paying for
any service(s)

What makes social networking systems even more evil is that they do
not even produce the content, the products produce the content and the
products market the content and peer pressure other people to become
products...

either way, personally i use my facebook account maybe once every three
months and only when i am looking for an old product that i knew from
school or college. Even that usage is becoming less as the products are
dying, disappearing and also not using facebook so regularly any longer...

i have no use for twitter as it is so inbred and snap is for kids, i do
not have gmail, etc so basically i am a somewhat defective product :)