Gavin W. Burris on 28 Apr 2017 06:36:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Webroot

No social media.  No credit cards.  No mobile phone.  You must be a hit at parties.  Actually, yes, yes, you are.  It gives you plenty to talk about.  Just ask RMS!  :D

On Fri 04/28/17 09:30AM EDT, Rich Freeman wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:38 AM, Thomas Delrue <delrue.thomas@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > First you have to make them care. Without that, it is a losing battle.
> >

> Honestly, you'll have to convince me it isn't a losing battle before
> I'm going to care.  :)
>
> Of course you can avoid a lot of the issues right now if you try
> really hard, and convince all your friends not to go tagging you on
> social media.
>
> Just give it another decade or two...
>
> --
> Rich

Gavin W. Burris
Senior Project Leader for Research Computing
The Wharton School
University of Pennsylvania
Search our documentation: http://research-it.wharton.upenn.edu/about/
Subscribe to the Newsletter: http://whr.tn/ResearchNewsletterSubscribe