Thomas Delrue on 5 Jun 2017 12:29:53 -0700

[PLUG] Video Editing Software

Hi PLUG,

A relative of mine would like to do some very simple video editing. Is
there an easy package she could install that won't overwhelm her and
cause her to have to learn the UI and finer points of video editing
before being able to create a simple collage?

I've heard of flowblade and openshot but I don't know where they fall in
terms of easy-to-pick-up-and-run.
If anyone has any pointers, it would be much appreciated if they could
share.

Thanks