Keith C. Perry on 5 Jun 2017 13:11:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Video Editing Software

Not cheating at all... Do you have a link?  I'm curious if its the same one I saw awhile back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie Li" <ml+PLUG@vishwin.info>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 4:10:26 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Video Editing Software

On 05/06/2017 16:03, Keith C. Perry wrote:
> I've been trying to get into Blender for editing and other features.  How long did it take you to pick it up?

Somebody did a really well-produced youtube tutorial series about
Blender's video editor, so it only took me a week at most because I
really wanted to make sure I wasn't pressing buttons without knowing
exactly why I did so. I don't do anything fancy that Blender should be
known for. But learning from a video tutorial may be considered cheating.

--
Charlie Li
Can't think of a witty .sigline today…

replace local-part with vishwin for off-list communication)