Thomas Delrue on 6 Jun 2017 07:07:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Video Editing Software

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestions. I think for now I'll recommend her to use
OpenShot and see where we go from there... She's familiar with Linux
(and a former software engineer) so when 'someone' ;) suggested that
"blender is like the vim of animation", her reaction was "vim? I don't
want no vim!" :P

Thanks again  :)