Matt Mossholder on 4 Jul 2017 08:28:22 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Firewall choices for a small software development business
- From: Matt Mossholder <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Firewall choices for a small software development business
- Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2017 15:28:06 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mossholder.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=sbtLENRnqHClb2ifB+NvSdPK9McHbnnGSgqhC3z8zrk=; b=KO1ylce2A55vF8dkX6hrqaEmMOU7/0t4+DqNj3YuzMXEyucPQUZtQPoBX8ZVHzDVAU gYRpn78IHK/YsYLlEh87MPrpX3Rrs38m43r1TLkqX/tV5TY4kBwqnHm53vzrPll07+nb ppmcgz47gBxImCMm8lPM41diBuOjAz7tvvsxI=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This isn't open source but I found the solution to be pretty good.
I have one. The only issue I have with it is that it only supports IPSec for VPN, and if I recaKk correctly, you need a separate RADIUS server to make it work.
Well, that, and adding rules is a bit clunky, and not as flexible as some of the other solutions. In the end, though, it is still the solution I am actually using.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug