K.S. Bhaskar on 26 Sep 2017 14:28:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] RHEL installation - Installation Source prompt - Error setting up a base repository

Yes indeed. With any luck, I'll never have to set up a RHEL machine again!

The way I finally solved the problem was to get the full DVD image, put that on a USB drive and boot off it.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Thomas Delrue <delrue.thomas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Monday, September 25, 2017 10:29:09 PM EDT K.S. Bhaskar wrote:
>I'm reminded of a bumper sticker I saw many years ago: Every since I gave
>up hope, I've felt much better.

Ah, but you left out the bit that makes that quote work:
"... now that I have no hope, I better get started on making change!"

That particular quote is (among things) about doing the same thing over and
over again /hoping/ for a different result. The point is that this is
insanity, so don't /hope/ for a different output with the same input, make
change and start seeing a difference.