K.S. Bhaskar on 25 Sep 2017 14:35:54 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] RHEL installation - Installation Source prompt - Error setting up a base repository
- From: "K.S. Bhaskar" <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [PLUG] RHEL installation - Installation Source prompt - Error setting up a base repository
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:35:47 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=0hpxSr0TVhztBixXGEEdTXoicXLG926gjIodfMJGMmQ=; b=qXcPJYWb82r+G5/YuLcKflXmzDYjg8OAagaQ9T9GjHodHD1D3F30llVj3RcBcdcO/M 1ZM52LPeZYvFFY9f98929Ryb987bhYKHTZBlxoREX+UBa8hmY4HRsVoRsEwPmXSjIYxa VopNsLScyzmFEbt2W83sEGoyLIZww9PFLhLkxrOjpqjXbIfBCHv47W042OKPwNx5758O dCPJ4BtNDhFbZMBHJvYjzcqj8UCooveT9hJ+5dwTESK+H35lh2dpH5W3APgJ+/2oViKb 4t/HkVULYhFauw0Py0knSFj9//gxPiMG2wQmtz5dpfLV7fejFgAcECpgKFYIshmZrUnM Ldzw==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I just signed up and paid for a Red Hat subscription, and downloaded the RHEL 7.4 ISO image, made a bootable USB, booted it and am trying to install it. Under Installation Source, I get "Error setting up a base repository". I have been searching for answers, but cannot find any article that tells me what base repository I should set up. Every URL I try gives me the error.
I have e-mailed Red Hat support; let's see if anyone answers (their on-line help is truly awful). Meanwhile if anyone can point me to the answer, I'd appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug