Walt Mankowski on 28 Sep 2017 08:44:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Reclaiming inodes

Right. In case it wasn't already clear from this thread, an inode is
the internal representation of a file on a disk. It's a bit more
complicated than that; due to hard links, a single inode can have more
than 1 filename associated with it. But essentially that error means
you can't add any more files to the drive.

735K does seem like an awful lot of files for a 12G partition. I've
been assuming they're all necessary for whatever you're using it
for. If not, as Joe says you can also alleviate this problem by
deleting a bunch of files.

Walt