Rich Kulawiec on 16 Nov 2017 11:50:07 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Revision Control for the Rest of Us

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 01:50:56PM -0500, JP Vossen wrote:
> But ESR not only agrees with you, he wrote SRC as a Python wrapper around
> RCS:

That is way cool, and I very much appreciate that you pointed it out.
Have bookmarked and will read all of those when fresh coffee is available.
Oh, and you're right that hg/bzr have more features and are probably
better choices for the same kind of use cases.  I use RCS mostly out of
old habit: I was working at Purdue when Walter Tichy wrote it, and it
had the singular virtue of not being SCCS. ;)

---rsk