Adam Zion on 19 Nov 2017 11:27:01 -0800
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] Problem mounting Samba share
- From: Adam Zion <email@example.com>
- To: PLUG <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [PLUG] Problem mounting Samba share
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 14:26:16 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=I9oHG2URVMfzYniQjggUiQQ+c47DayKUg6jrjU3DV/o=; b=lbtKUDywJQdNnZWuWFpybumTO+Ra1kuQ/YRZkwH1wEZqFu0wA93a/n2ye9eWai5dnd kzu464JKpMdje26qtLm/F4brsrRwJ32HPmQjOqMvM2UxXxWbkQpNaeolabJFvL1dMbdK idMadSlbLi/LO2+6zueU0f+wQhyk/BISp5U+gc7Va1bQ6lbJHTZdrspxEROWDk6KSzJ9 xzNvo7+aDQxGCFxXlvxpQghb/3VRGo8P8VkkTE0/8+wkwPUY04cgHv+EV+PJ5tGFl1b5 rsR2XaNvF/qbPUU/MHGrbi9RZMNNG9FbJhVPJWRXM19SIKLzmjAn5ikam/aBF0FMfO8a Kq9w==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I *really* hate when logic fails.
I know for an absolute fact that my Samba server is set up correctly, b/c if it weren't, I'd never have been able to connect to it at all, and wouldn't currently be able to do so from any computers, which I am. However, my desktop continues to throw an error 5, access denied error, even as other clients are connecting perfectly well. I can confirm that the password is 100% correct.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug