Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 18 Dec 2017 11:59:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] New Comcast wireless modem with old Buffalo wirelessrouter

This is why people avoid double nat. Your internal router is not aware of the other router, so it's not handling these requests for the external address correctly. This will not work.

Also, you had IMAP on default ports working on Cocmast before? Impressive.