K.S. Bhaskar on 6 Jan 2018 10:24:14 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Bluetooth mouse without USB Dongle

I have one of these (https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-PlayStation-3-Cordless-MediaBoard-Pro/dp/B000W5RBQE), and it has worked well on several Linux computers and distributions. It's not a mouse, but the touchpad on the side means that I don't inadvertently cause a touch as a consequence of the ball of my thumb being close enough to activate the heat sensor, which happens on my laptop touchpad.

Regards
– Bhaskar