KP on 7 Apr 2018 20:12:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: [FD] Massive Breach in Panera Bread

I tend to think this way too... everyone deserves a chance to do the right thing. I don't mind trying to take this approach initially...

...however,

if a company is revealed to have not done the right thing after being notified, then all bets are off until leadership chances.