Casey Bralla on 10 Apr 2018 04:39:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Android FM Receiver App

The Motorola FM App won't appear on the google store on my Motorola Moto Pure X, adn the NextRadio app will only play streaming stations, so I guess I'm outta luck.

My next solution is to encode and stream it myself over wi-fi for my internal station, but I really was hoping to force the phone to be a radio too (just for the geekiness of it).  <sigh>