Marco Milano on 15 May 2018 07:31:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Southeast Linux Fest

On 05/15/2018 09:21 AM, Keith C. Perry wrote:
Before this turns into a thing, maybe we should say that all opinions are valid (Will) but if you (Marco) don't like firearms then the Greek with Guns event is not for you (though Will is right about it).

Drawing some general equivalency to the maturity of Americans is going a bit far.

I think America is the only developed country with a widespread Gun Epidemic,
so I think it is very to the point.

It is a mental disease supported by Military–industrial complex and special interest groups.

I was trying to be gentle when I described it as "immaturity", but so there
now you know how I really feel about it.

-- Marco

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033