Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 15 May 2018 07:34:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Southeast Linux Fest

And precisely this sort of high handed opinion dictation is why I stopped attending PLUG events entirely. Please enjoy being part of the sanctimonious problem while thinking you are the solution.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 10:31 Marco Milano <marco.milano@gmx.com> wrote:

On 05/15/2018 09:21 AM, Keith C. Perry wrote:
> Before this turns into a thing, maybe we should say that all opinions are valid (Will) but if you (Marco) don't like firearms then the Greek with Guns event is
> not for you (though Will is right about it).
>
> Drawing some general equivalency to the maturity of Americans is going a bit far.

I think America is the only developed country with a widespread Gun Epidemic,
so I think it is very to the point.

It is a mental disease supported by Military–industrial complex and special interest groups.

I was trying to be gentle when I described it as "immaturity", but so there
now you know how I really feel about it.

-- Marco