Carl Johnson on 15 May 2018 13:08:10 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Local BBQ Options - thanks

The closest thing to Grant+Blvd is Famous Dave's.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 4:03 PM, jeff <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to be busy.
Abner's was great. Unfortunately they became Rosie's, and now they're Fat Jack's. Some bbq.

The new chain is Mission, which is Service oriented, complete w military vehicle outside. Discount to vets, I believe. It's decent. One at Blvd+Haldeman, one on Germantown across from Plymouth Meeting Mall, and one on Street Rd across from CostCo, near 263. The customer service at all of them will make you question what state you're in.

There was a Dickey's at 202+Germantown, which was our favorite, so they closed last month. Also a chain, but nothing else local.

There's something around Blvd+Grant in the NE but haven't found it yet.

Will report back and thanks.