Morgan Jones on 24 May 2018 14:34:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux friendly camera system

Also worth considering are Wyzecam.  They only have indoor models at the moment though there are some third party enclosures available that admittedly look sketchy but for a $25 camera it’s worth the risk. I have one on the way to try out.

-morgan