Rich Freeman on 27 May 2018 05:51:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] groan

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 8:15 AM Rich Kulawiec <rsk@gsp.org> wrote:

> Those of us who manage systems
> and networks have the responsibility of being prudent with our personal
> security, since it's well-known that we're targets, and that anyone who
> manages to compromise our security will likely have little difficulty
getting
> into everything we manage.

IMO that is just one more reason not to worry about the NSA.  The bigger of
a target you are to them, the less you need to worry about them, because
there is a less of a chance of anything you do making a difference if
you're interesting.

Plus if the NSA is really interested in sysadmins then mutt is the email
client they'll be looking for zero-days in, not Outlook.  :)

--
Rich