Charlie Li on 22 Jun 2018 08:05:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird email client ignores Reply-To field...

On 21/06/2018 19:17, Fred Stluka wrote:
> Good to know.  But, I'm no more likely to remember to hit Reply List
> than to hit Reply-To-All, which would also send to the list.  I wanted
> a fix that would mean I could just hit Ctrl-R (Cmd-R on Mac) as usual
> and have it do the right thing.  The Config Editor setting does that for
> me.

mailing list. The reply list button replaces reply all in this case. If
you don't see the appropriate reply button, right clicking or going into
the menus will reveal them. Otherwise the keyboard sequence for reply
list is Ctrl-Shift-L.

--
Charlie "one less bulged laptop battery" Li

with vishwin for off-list communication)