Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 30 Jul 2018 12:38:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT - battery replacement for an Android phone

I ordered a replacement battery for my Nexus 6 and never did the swap, too many glued and or fiddly bits. I have a guy I use, out in Gilbertsville, but I haven't taken it to him. He usually charges a good six pack or some sandwiches for basic work. Sorry I don't have anyone in the city to recommend.