Michael Leone on 30 Jul 2018 12:46:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT - battery replacement for an Android phone

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Rich Mingin (PLUG) <plug@frags.us> wrote:
> I ordered a replacement battery for my Nexus 6 and never did the swap, too
> many glued and or fiddly bits.

Exactly why I'm not even going to attempt it. Too finicky for me,
hence why I want to pay someone else to put up with that aggravation.

> I have a guy I use, out in Gilbertsville, but I haven't taken it to him. He usually charges a good six pack or some sandwiches for basic work. Sorry I don't have anyone in the city to
> recommend.

Yeah, that's a bit out of the way, especially on public transit. LOL

Thanks