Ronald Guilmet on 28 Aug 2018 12:14:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux tip: Log IP addresses, not hostnames, for use by fail2ban...

I did use fail2ban. I was just trying to discern if it really warrants spending time on what came from where so long as it is blocked. There are a lot of tech folk who micromanage things that don't need it, and I have a hard time telling the two apart sometimes.

Ron